Combat Cross Final

After a bit of a later night I’ve finished my submission for work. Most of the chains are ran along a CV curve, with a few being placed in post. I rendered out each element so that if needed I could rearrange the composition. I tried to keep the rendering fairly simple as I just didn’t have enough time to model and render the cross with proper materials. This limitation almost made it more fun as a project though. Instead of locking down the composition before rendering I could play with it in any way I chose after. This felt like more of an artistic approach which is in with the spirit of the project. I used very simple MIA materials and an ambient occlusion pass when composting everything. The original was rendered at 300 DPI as it was to be printed.

Castlevania Combat Cross

Comments (0)

› No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Allowed Tags - You may use these HTML tags and attributes in your comment.

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>